Welcome to our world, where everything is possible

octubre 05, 2010

ROMANTIC STORY

This story is about an English poet called John Keats. When he was 23, he met a girl called Fanny, and they fell in love.
But Keats knew that he was really sick, so they didn't get married. He died the year after he had written this letter.
The second is from a song that was written over 20 years ago. I heard it on the radio, but I didn't hear all the words. I decided to buy the CD so that I could listen to the song again. I've played it a lot. This verse explains that love can be good or cruel. I agree with that!
Th final text was in a newspaper. It's a story with a happier ending than the others, that's why I like it the best. A soldier wrote a message to his wife in 1914. He put the message in a bottle and threw it into the sea. The soldier died, but a fisherman discovered the message in 1999. He found the soldier's daughter and he gave her the letter.

Angela Bennett

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario